Here’s a little secret: not only are we OBSESSED with making and selling gorgeous Ketubah designs, but we also just love weddings in general (surprise, surprise!). We love getting to know all of our Interfaith couples, and getting a better idea of what their vision is for their Ketubah, and their wedding in general! For some Interfaith couples their Ketubah is more about their life and relationship — they’re looking for a work of art that tells a story. And for many, many couples, they want their Ketubah to not just tell a story, but to also incorporate into their wedding day.
In honor of our new Ketubah today (The Paper Cranes Ketubah), we decided to give our Interfaith couples, a few of our favorite wedding ideas to go along with this GORGEOUS new design. Wether one or both of you have Japenese heritage, or you simply love the Paper Crane look — these ideas will give you the perfect, fresh wedding inspiration!
1. The Paper Cranes Ketubah by This Is Not a Ketubah contains gorgeous color and a sleek, modern design. We love this design because it has such a subtle, yet moving representation of an Interfaith couple. Eighteen paper cranes hanging from above and the important Ketubah text below. Buy this Ketubah here!
2. Looking to give your guest a preview of what’s to come? These Paper Crane wedding invites match beautifully with a Modern Interfaith Wedding! You can make a custom order of the Invitations above here… OR if you want invitations that match your Paper Crane Ketubah, contact This Is Not a Ketubah here. They now do custom Hebrew Wedding Invitations to match your Ketubah!
3. Perfect for those couples who are doing more DIY projects for their wedding planning, this fun stamp is the perfect (and easy!) way to create a common theme to your wedding. We love the idea of using this on save the dates, wedding programs, table cards… the possibilities are truly endless! Buy this Paper Crane Stamp here!
4. Of course no wedding would be complete without the classic Japenese tradition of a thousand papercranes… or if you want to make it more Jewish (and probably a little less work), you can make it eighteen! We love the idea of ditching the typical origami paper and making it a bit more modern with this bright and colorful translucent paper. Buy this Origami Paper here!
5. Sometimes it’s nice to have just that special extra touch — even if you’re the only one that really knows! These cute paper crane studs are simple enough that they won’t upstage your dress, yet still stunning and dressy enough for any style wedding. And get your future hubby-to-be a matching set with these awesome cuff links! Purchase the studs here, and the cuff links here!